Saturday, October 06, 2012

WEll I am maddly working on Cold Navy and Tinmen 1st war and there is tons to do. In the mean time , i pulled out a old old model i did back in the 80s ( yes long long ago) the Fasa Designed Klingon L-13 Fatman battleship. It was some thing i forgot about untill a customer asked if i had one. I did it long ago for the old trek game , but it all folded under before it was ready. so I finished it and used it in a number of games. after a while it was boxed and stored untill thid week. So I decided to release it in a limited run for anyone interested. it will sell for $20 each. the model is a 2 peace 3 inch model. In the photos it is nect to a fasa Ktinga D7. I like running it old school with a 3 D18 gull wings. email me if you want 1 . later ravenstarstudios@charter.net



4 Comments:

Blogger Eli Arndt said...

Wow!

What a monster you have created there. I love this design. There was one similar in the old FASA Star Trek RPG/Tactical game books.

-Eli

5:54 AM  
Blogger Eli Arndt said...

NM, you mention the same design in the text. Sorry, pretty pictures distracted me.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Ravenstar said...

Yea , its a fasa design , i always thought it was a good design in th esince of a monster size ship ( for its time) and it would be good to upgrade as time lines move forward.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Eli Arndt said...

Is the L-13 a ship you sell?

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home